Monday, October 17, 2011

Parasites?????


Hola!
I am so jealous that all these people are getting called to England! Lucky! But the Lord didn't put me there because he knew I would worship Idols like Jane Austen and such.

Cambria way to serve it up! Is basketball in your future or being a part of the band?

I hope Papa Dad and Rhonda have a good trip and that Papa is doing ok.

Ok so what is the news on Nicole? Is she getting married or what? I had a dream that she told me she is changing her wedding Date to December 4th or something weird like that.

I have Deja Vu alot here. When I was little I use to dream about this certain park I had never seen before all the time, well the other day I saw it. I was like whooooaaaa I must be dreaming, no it was straight up real. They said I fit in here because I have future dreams all the time I think it is just my imagination and my mental and emotional illnesses that are bringing my childhood fantasies to the surface.

Brett it sounds like you stink and you need to take a bath. Just kidding, but in all seriousness, go run out in the rain in your G's. I am so happy I am not next to squealing pigs. I would die and think I've gone to the depths of Davy Jones Locker straight to the torture chambers.

I had to see the doctor this week for my stomach. So the Doctor "believes" it is Parasites. And they have put me on anti-parasitic drugs. "Flagyl and Inhibitron." I am regretting my wish for Parasites because I haven't lost any weight and I feel like crap. Soooo hopefully this week will get better

But through all this I have kept my spirits high and I am as happy as a worm stuck on a hook. lol

So yeah just fillling you in on another adventure, We will see what happens the next week eh?!

Miss you guys but not enough to come home, unless they drag my sickly corpse over there. Haha Love yah!

Hermana Channing Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment