Thursday, February 9, 2012

Everybody bee all kinds of crazy up`in here.‏n


Hello People of every nation. 


It sounds like everyone is having one heck of a time. Wow it is already time for the bishopric to be changed. That went by fast.


 AND HURRAY FOR THE GIANTS! MANNING POWER ALL THE WAY! Someday I will be apart of it all. I need to find a cousin of the Manning Family. 


Blake way to drive around America without me. What is this. And you don´t need hotels. Sleep in the dang car. Georgia! That is what I am talking about. Geturrrdone boyyyeeee!


Brett you better hang on to your pants because transportation is crazy. I have to hold my neck a certain way on the buses because I am so blasted tall here. And I get punched in the face by a woman's badonkie donk when I am sitting down. Also remember the difference in pronunciation in Gentiles (The people)  and Genitals(The parts) . Bahahahaha that was great. My face was so red. Discussing the book of Mormon and mentioning that crap. Awesome life learning a language.
 
Well I don´t know if you all have heard the news but the Indians of Panama have gone off the deep end. Look it up online. I am sure it is on the news. And of course I have to been in the province that they are protesting in and going wild in. The Indians are mad that all the housing developments or something to that effect. They are blocking the roads so buses and cars can´t pass. We can't go to some of our far away areas because there is no diesel. I am like awesome, we can´t work or anything. Only in the area closest to us. It was crazy yesterday so many helicopters and gun shots and stuff. I heard from an Elder today that in front of their house they were teargassed and all the army men were standing outside their laundry with shields and bats.  Today they are blocking the airport and and the way to Coasta Rica. They are mad and all the Panama Indians are in on it. Only Panama City is the safe zone I heard. President Ward called my Zone last night and said for us to wake up early in the morning and go shopping for 5 days worth of food because things are going to get crazy. So we did just that. And I have been on a food storage and water binge for some time so I am ready for whatever goes down. I personally think they will send us to Coasta Rica for awhile if things get rough. Kinda Crazy huh.


But anywho this week was pretty awesome minus the craziness. We set all kinds of goals as a zone and me and my comp tore it up! Whoop Whoop! All kinds of contacts and lessons with members which is beyond rare. We also have two more baptisms coming up! I am so dang excited! Patricia and Isabel are getting baptized next week! AHHHHH! I don´t remember if I told you guys about them.  Patricia is from Venezuela and she married a man from Denmark. They have two girls. Isabel and Malu. Malu is my favorite. She is blond and blue eyed and cute as ever. She comes up to my face and takes a piece of her hair and brings it to my head and says MISMO! Which is the same.  She hasn´t seen another person who looks like her. We brought them to church yesterday and everyone thought I brought my family to visit. Because the girls in a way look like me. It went so awesome. They loved church. And they have a car and alot of money. And Patricia is big on helping youth and has this awesome project planned. I am excited.She really is amazing and so are her daughters. The only problem is her husband is protestant and doesn´t really believe in god. I don´t really understand the religion that well. So we hope theing will go well with him. 


Things are going great here. They really are. I really have grow to love the mission. Missionaries are not perfect but the gospel is. This whole gospel is genius. Everyday when I am studying I am like WHOA WHOAWHOA! This is totally beyond awesome. Everything has a purpose. Get ready peps because this is going to be one crazy great expierence of life before it gets even greater in the world to come. Love it!  I hope all you are doing well! Keep the faith. Love you lots! Miss yah but not enough to come home...unless they ship me out of Panama due to Idians. hehehehehe
-- 
Hermana Channing Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment