Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hermana Jackson The Apostasy Slayer!‏




Hola Everyone!

Well It sounds like everyone is doing good.

Blake is graduated. Wow. That's all kinds of Crazy. What now?

Brett. Be Smart or suffer the Fart.

Cambria you old woman you. We had a missionary party on the day of your birthday. It was a pretty sad day for me. I am finally realizing this is my first Christmas away from home. I guess I never thought about it. Hermana Wilkinson sang Ill be home for Christmas and I almost lost my cool. Anyway.

Mom I am glad your medical stuff went well.

I did celebrate Papa's birthday with a Coke and a Smile.

So we did in fact have cambios. I got a new Companion named Hermana Mendez. She is a beast of a woman. From Guatemala. No English and she 27 years old. I am like whoa. She is a really good teacher too. I like her. She isn't here to play patty cake. Hard working woman. Keeps the work going.

So I don't think I can do skype anymore. I was going to be able to when I was in Santiago at the Robinson's. But now I don't know where a computer place is located for skype. So I guess I will be calling. When exactly am I suppose to call. I am only one hour ahead of you guys. I think. My church is from 9 to 10 my time. So I can call at night or in the Afternoon. But it depends on Brett too. I have permission to call ahead of time and make sure we have a time set up. So yeah...That's what I will be doing. So be home when I call sometime this week and have a time set up! Hermana Ward said if all else fails you can call me. My number is 6378 0631.

Funny moment. So here in Panama they wrap their hot dogs in plastic. Well one night I was frying me up some hot dogs and I started to eat one. And I was like this is a really nasty hot dog. Its sooo hard and chewy. Well I kept eating it because I was starving and I had no food. Well, then Hermana Fannin told me. Omigosh I forgot to tell you they put plastic on them! I was like what the Fetch! I straight up ate plastic on a hot dog. When I told my cook and her family they died laughing. I was laughing too but good grief! I am sure it came out by now knowing my butt.

Not much happened this week because of changes and parties and stuff. We taught alot and contacted a lot of new people. It was nice to be working a full days work. I was like this is legit! My Spanish is indeed improving. I was like what up yah! I want to talk to Brett in Spanish and see if he and I can understand each other. Brett do you have a gringo accent or a legit one. Mine is kinda like a caveman grunting sound. Muahahaha JK.

It has been rough with some of our investigators. We have the ones who want to be baptized but the permission of the parents and the husband is stopping them. I don't know what do about it. I have to get one man divorced and married to his woman sooooo his wife can get baptized. And I have to ask the parents of Krish if he can get baptized. Jessica and Krish are my top notch people and am praying for a miracle this change.

Well not much to say this week. But I am writing everything I want to say on the phone and questions I have. I need details people! I also found out my release date. and it is really not that far off. I will tell you on the phone.

well love yah lots. Miss you but not enough to come home.

Hermana Channing Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment