Thursday, December 29, 2011

Supe la fecha hoy‏

Feliz Navidad!

Well all went well. Great phone call. The only sad thing was that I didn't talk to Brett, we well have to wait for that one.

Release date for me is a year from today. Maybe they will let me come in time for Christmas.

Brett since I didn't talk to you I will write to you in my other almost native language.

Feliz Navidad y prospero Ano Nuevo! Yo espero lo mejor en toda lo que estas haciendo! Sea lo mejor! Seguir el espirtu con valor! Sacar la Basura! Producir su estres! Recordar que Blake era el mayor de los cuarto pero nosotros somos hermoso. Por Seguro! CARGO! FUEGO FUEGO!! Yo sempre acudire usted por su dirreccion. Lo mejor es orar! jajajajajaja. La decision de obedecer es nuestra, y la responsabilidad de actuar es suya!

Hope you are doing well my brother in Ecuador! Miss yah lots and I bought some aviators at a chino in remembrance of you. Ill send you some peanut butter sometime.

Well Not much this week! Love yah lots! Miss yah but not enough to come home!

--
Hermana Channing Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment