Monday, December 5, 2011

Meh!‏















Whoa whoa whoa! Good grief! What on earth is going on with everyone! I knew Ashley and Will wanted to start a family but I didn't know it would be this soon. A boy! omigosh I am going to cry! What a happy day.

Poor Father. I hope he is alright. I am glad to know that the dogs are still alive and kicking.

Hope Cambria is doing better. Basketball can be fun like Brett said if you make it fun. Laugh at the losses like I did. Hehehehehehe

Brett you non-sensitive man! Rejection like my love life. Good one! I find alot of things funny now because I am non sociable and only talk about the gospel. O No the weirdness is coming! Gahhhh!

Happy Birthday to Smokey. I wrote it in my planner. What an old fart. But alas we love him and he will always be with us.

Christmas devotional was pretty good. Didn't understand anything because it was in Spanish. I thought the movie they showed was creepy. The angels scared me. I was like omigosh what on earth. The Liahonas are all good this month. I am almost done with the general conference one. I was happy to read the priesthood session ones. They need to give us talks like that in general conference. Tell us what is up and to get worthy! I really liked the Great opportunity one. I thought it was excellent for missionaries and those preparing.

Mom you would be interested to know about this psycho man who is an ex Mormon who is starting up his own church here. He is an American and creepy. In one of our areas in David he watches the missionaries and after they teach someone he goes to those people and tries to draw them away. He is taking alot of Recent Converts. He has a website you should try to find it and tell me the info. His name is John. Creepy and he is trouble for our mission.

This week was alright. Alot of canceled appointments and rejections, but it had its good moments too.

I did divisions this week. I was sooo happy because I was the Leader of my area and I took Hermana Fannin around. I could finally decide what to do and how to do it. And my day was a success. Too bad my companion doesn't let me do stuff more often. My Spanish was amazing that day and I found an area full of Menos activos who haven't seen missionaries in 12 years! I was like what the fetch. Did everyone forget about them or what. I was talking to the bishop yesterday and he said who are these people. I slapped my hand over my head and said good grief people! Grrr frustration, but hey I will make it. I know that there are people out there needing saving! My favorite part of tracting and exploring the areas is just walking around and figuring out where you are at. I get alot of contacts this way. hehehe.

We have a baptism next week and changes. I don't think I am going. But you never know with this mission.

One of our lessons was really good this week. It was with Yajaria and she has been praying and reading like crazy to know if the Book of Mormon is true. She is always so happy when we meet. She says I feel good when you are all here. Your darn right! We gotsss some truth coming your way! At the end of the lesson we asked her to pray to know if it was true. Her prayer was sooo amazing and sad at the same time. She was begging for an answer. And in that moment I had never wanted somebody to know the truth that badly before. I was to the point of crying and begging with the Lord as well. She still didn't get her answer but we will keep trying.

This week also included a lot of creepy flirty men. Geeeoooo. One I call the pee bag man. We were contacting and this old man comes out with a hose connected to his you know what and holding his pee in a bag. I was like what on earth. My companion was sooo sympathetic and I was freaking out because I didn't know they had to do that stuff. And I was also gagging because I could see his bag fill up with pee. Gahh! He said to me oooo you are so beautiful I want you ...etc..... Not in a million years buddy. Then I met the gringo from virgina. Alone and single. Calls him self the guapogringo. Pfff he is about 50 or more. He asked me out on a date and I said no. Awkward! I'm like people! I am a representative of Jesus Christ! Would you flirt with Jesus? Think about it!

Personal revelation moment. Do you remember how dad always said he had four apples and one of them is rotten. We all know who he was talking about it. Lets face it. Yes I was a rotten child teenager and adult, But! Yes sometimes there are apples that have some rotten parts, but we have the ability to cut those parts out and be just as good as the other apples. So yeah. Awkward...Moving on!

No the packages haven't came mom. They will soon I am sure.

Well hope you are all doing well. Love yah! Miss yah but not enough to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment