Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I just had an apostrophe!‏ (???)


Sup slimshaddies!

Well greetings from sunny and blasted hot David Panama. I got sunburnt on my neck the other day. But I feel good knowing I am tan and you are all white. Muahahahaha.

I did get the packages. Where is the Christmas music? It goes through the same songs over and over. Shuffles the same songs and then I will randomly hear a new one. And of course it will play Mormon Tab over and over. Grrr I really dislike them.. I want Lost in the Wilderness to play already and august rush! And I was happy to see the nexium. Whoop whoop I cant wait to give out those Christmas things to the kids.

My foot is pretty messed up right now. Swells up alot. Its the top of my foot. I think it is a stress fracture. So I am doing. R.I.C,E. Should get better soon. Changes are this week and I have a feeling I will be apart of that. Since you know Ive been training myself since day one and pushing my companions to the point of no return. muahahaha. Move it waddle butt!

BREETTTTTTTTT WHHHERE YOU AT!

Happy Birthday to Cambria this Week! May your bowels be filled with Chicken. I sent her a letter a while ago. Hope it gets there!

So this week we did alot of divisions. I love those days because me and the other hermana work really hard.

Alot of cool teaching experiences this week. The usual questions I get is Why is the Sabbath Day on Sunday? Why don't women hold the priesthood (Because we´d be too awesome) and polygamy. Ohhhh what fun. I never think about those things. Kinda of interesting. It all comes back to Jesus people.

Here in Panama. Christmas is everywhere. Wrapping paper doors, lights and everything. It is great. It kinda feels like Christmas. Also every year they paint their houses before Christmas. Ugly colors too. Bright neon green...etc...O well what ever makes them happy.

Yesterday we had John Landau´s baptism. It was sooo good. And it is genius to do it on Sunday because members are there. His Wife Julia and his 1 year old son were there. I would send pictures but this computer is not letting me. But it was seriously amazing and they want to be sealed in Salt Lake next year. They have the money to do it too. So that is awesome.

There is a little girl here named Milagros who is just adorable. Little chunk of a girl about 4 years old and has beautiful hazel eyes. She loves to touch my hair and touch my face. I was like this is sooo interesting. I was sitting down and she was moving her hands across my face and just smiled. I thought she was going to say....O there you are Pëter! It was a cool experience because they have never seen someone like me you know and we are just all Children of God....

So my companion locked the keys in the house this week and our neighbor was gone for mothers day( It is on the 8th here, huge parties, no success at teaching that day). So me and the Elders went with a hammer and chisel. There are bars on everything and iron gates before the door. We had a back door that was locked but you had to climb a fence to get to it. Well one Elder went over the fence and he wasn't doing it right. So I hiked up my skirt and climbed over the fence. This fence is taller than me and has these bars well the Elders were staring at me in shock and when I finally got over my skirt got caught. I was like whoaaaa there are going to be sooomeee Gssss showin in a minute. But I fixed it in time before I flashed everyone. hahhehe Well I got the door open. Everyone was like what the Hermana! Yes indeed....... I am not messing around.

Well not much to say this week. Just the usual teaching and preaching and studying my butt off. Love you all! Miss yah but not enough to come home!

--
Hermana Channing Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment