Monday, November 28, 2011

Cuando yo era un nina, yo tuvo suenos. Pero ahoRA MI SUENOS SON mayor! (These never make sense)‏

What up what up yall!

Sounds like Turkey day was awesome and black friday. What the Fetch is up with the Broncos! Tebow! Mi otro Amor! Hey what is happening with the COLTS! Hmmmmm! I´ve heard nada. Only that the Jets are sucking it up this year.

Did Blake get married while he was out in Oregon? Blake here is a quote for you by me. " Have you seen my handwriting! It looks like a cat dragged it´s butt over it!" Hehehehe I thought it was funny. I was writing in my journal and I thought of what my future generations are going to say about the handwriting and a cats butt came into my mind when I read the quote by you " It´s like knawing on a cat´s but!" So yeah...

Cambria what size of shoes do you wear now? If you are wearing mine thats all kinds of crazy! I am so proud you are not failing. Maybe my prayers for you and math are working! lol

Bret, oh how I enjoy your letters and it makes me feel good that I am not the only one being rejected by the children of God and I seem to not be able to find families either. The problem here with families is that you have to find their other wives or husbands divorce them...marry them to the person they are living with and then baptize them. Sighhh.... Brett, courageously follow the spirit. It is hard to recognize at first cause you think oh man was it the peppers I´m feelin or what! Nahhhh you´ll get good at it, have faith. Just like someday my Spanish will come. lol

So last Monday my zone and I paintballed it up, in an actual arena. I thought I was in call of duty. I was wearing camo and a mask and with a paintball gun. Me and the elders kicked trash, the other hermanas screamed. I was shooting like a mad woman. Too fun...Tooo many bruises. Ahhhh wellll!

On Tuesday I had immigrations. So I had to get on a bus at midnight travel for eight hours listening to horrible English movies with sooo much language it was ridiculous. I read the lines in Spanish and it was so much nicer in Spanish. Trashy. Got to the Panama City took some pictures signed some stuff. Went to the Mall. Had Taco Bell. Went to the Mission office. Got some mail. Saw a Map. Got on the Bus again and traveled for 8 more hours back. But this creepy man was touching my hair so I had to move closer to an Elder. Geeeoooo.

I was deep tired this week. You´d think I´d be able to sleep now that I work all day. Nope. My problem is that I am worried about the next day and my investigadores..etc... Grrr someday my Sleep will come! (At death, and then I got to go to work in the Spirit Prison) Alot of walking. Alot of Rejecting. Alot of dropping investigadores who are not progressing. I did met a sweet Canadian girl who is so cute and pregnant. She speaks English Spanish and French, She is from the French side of Canada. We speak to her in Spanish and when she doesn´t understand some thing I tell her in English. And she spoke to me in French and I understood her. What the Crap! Weird...

We have three baptisms coming up in December. I am excited for that!

I have ugly tan lines on my feet. I keep switching shoes everyday do make it look better but it is not helping. Spray tan later in life will fix it.

So during my study this week I was wondering when Fasting started because it isn´t really mentioned until the New Testament. Like it never said that Adam did any fasting. But in our bible dictionary it said that it was most likely that Adam and his generations did it. I was like sweet! So yeah just a random fact I was wondering about.

Ok so Jesus the Christ! I was rereading a part that was talking about where everything was located in Nephite times. It was in South American and Panama! And then the eventually moved up to North America! But I knew Panama had to be apart of History! Mmmhhmmm

Well I don´t have much to say today! Hope you are all well and are doing great. Love ya and Miss ya...but not enough to come home!

--
Hermana Channing Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment