Monday, January 16, 2012

Que Raro? Que Pena?‏


Sup


Dad sounds like his usual self. Mom sorry that work is ridonkulous. What is happening in politics anyway. Not that I really care but some natives ask me and I have no idea. Some of the missionaries asked if I was going to get a mail in vote thing and I said As if....pfffffff. Doubt I will vote again to be quite honest. I am starting the Party of Nothing.


Well Blake my suggestion for you is to stop applying and build your own empire of business. Stock Market! Photo shoots! Do what ever you have to to get money and take over the world.


Brett you crack me up as usual. I didn´t know you guys use chuso or chuleta! I use that all the time. And I can now to the finger snapping thing and look good doing it. mmmhhhhhmmmmm.


Cambria way to run the basketball program.


Mother I need garments. The silky kind. All my other ones are brown and missing the crotch part. Dead serious. There is some breezy breeze goin on up in there. Not good for the health. I also need a new pair of pants. But I don´t know where I am going to get those because I don´t think people here are my size.


And I need scripture covers for my Spanish Bible and Triple. But I want cool ones. Maybe scripturecovers.comhas some.hmmmmm I will have someone look into it. Or I can...This one.http://www.scripturecovers.com/suede-cases/latin-suede-scripture-covers-for-spanish-lds-bible-triple/ or something cool. I want a picture on them like everyone else here has.


Also is there a way that someone can print out the missionary picture of me and give it to the grandmas. I had a dream of that nasty picture of me on Grandma Bagwell's Wall of the 15 year old me. Geeeoooooooooo. Take that Crap Down! Put something classy up there.


So this week was really good. Alot of new people and people actually attending church and progressing. ANDDDDD D We have a fech or baptism Date for my main man Samudio! Wooo hooo! I really hope I don´t get changed the next cambio. I want to be here in Doleguita for my investigadors who are going somewhere.



My companion and I kick trash. I really like her. She is a very patient person. She practices with me everyday with my Spanish and teaching. I can finally get to a point of teaching all the lessons. Now I am working on starting lessons and better contacting skills. The Plan of Salvation is a killer though. The Premortal life and this Life are so long. O well. I understand it all now.


So we taught the Plan of Salvation alot this week. There was this Lady Patricia with her two Denmark daughters. They live in this huge nice nice house that is decorated so artsy. I love the decorations. Well she is big on religion and the word of God and wants her daughters to be good Christians. She is big on helping the young and starts big programs that teach kids at a young age. Her three year old sounds like an adult. Her Spanish is amazing. I was like wooooo she is three? Well we were teaching her the P.O.S. And She was sooo intrigued. She said I have never heard of any of this before. It all makes sense. Yeah it makes sense. Because it is true. People think we are going straight to heaven or hell but do they think about the resurrection and the judgment first...Nope...So where do are spirits go. To the Spirit World of Course! It is a genius plan that only God could have made. Love it! We only did the half part and we are visiting her again tonight. So yeah.


My Spanish is way way better this week. We have missionary moments in sacrament meeting where one of the companions go up`and share a message. Well I have never been called up before. The Bishop called my name and gave me a sly smile. And I was like watch this! So I pull out some scriptures and I give an inspiring message. I basically told everyone that we have a part to play and to get on it. Everyone told me my Spanish was perfect. So I felt good about myself. Muahahahahaha.


We also visited this lady named Iris. She has 11 kids and she lives in a shack. She is very into the Bible and has a lot of questions. The lessons we taught her were so good. But now we found out she is moving. But to another area where there are missionaries. Whew. IT was so funny so she brought out all her kids to greet us. The last one was the baby and one of the daughters was holding her. Well when she said his name. He started peeing. There wasn´t a diaper on the kid, but he had clothes. Some how the the pee was shooting out everywhere. I jumped up because it almost hit me and then I realized that my scriptures where on the ground. SAVE THE SCRIPTURES! So I dove for them. And then I started laughing because everyone else was laughing. the mother was so embarrassed. I thought it was funny.


Also there are iguanas falling from trees here. I was singing a hymn to this person and I here this thump! and I looked behind me and it was this large iguana. That thing fell from a high tree. Then the little thing took off running! I was like what the fetch.


Anyway. Everything is going good here! Tell everyone I say Hi! Well love you guys and miss you all...but not enough to come home! PAZ!




--
Hermana Channing Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment